“All I want for Christmas is a Car”
Winning a 1 month Car Subscription with Carly is super simple. Simply follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram and tell us in 25 words or less why you would love to win a car subscription. Enter your details below so we can contact you when you win.
Carly “Win a Month’s Subscription” Dec 2019 Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Collaborate Corp Ltd (ABN: 60 066 153 982) whose registered office is at Level 7, 189 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The competition is open to residents of Sydney and Melbourne aged 21 years or over except employees of Collaborate Corp, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation, or judging of the competition.
- You will need a current drivers licence and meet the standard eligibility criteria for a Carly subscription.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.subscription.carly.co/competition or on Carly’s Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/carlysubscription/)
- This competition will be run on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, unless utilising additional entries avenues as supplied through competition. Multiple entries from the same person on the same platform will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 30 December 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One-month ultimate subscription on Carly. Weekly rate for the car chosen is not be higher than $400 per week. You will be able to choose a car within 50kms of your location that is available for booking. Pickup will be a Sydney Metro or Melbourne Metro location. If no car is available, we will defer the prize until a car becomes available. The subscription should be used before 30 March 2020.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
- The Promoter and or its agents will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook, Instagram and the Carly website.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Collaborate Corp shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Collaborate Corp also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.